We resolve this year to make more trips by car, more often.
As well as driving a nice car to feel more attractive we wish to ensure we get our money’s worth by putting in the miles.
We therefore resolve to:
- Give up walking to the shops for the milk and paper. We’ll drive.
- Give the kids a lift to their school round the corner
- Stop the family Sunday cycling in the park. We’ll go for a Sunday drive
- Stop using the underground for nights on the town. We’ll drive
- Leave the engine running while parked up as long as possible
We resolve to make this year ‘”The Year of the Car”